6th Conference on
The digital transformation gained a vast attention over the years, attracting both academics and industrial practitioners, including large companies and SMEs. Considering innovation, digitization, servitization, sustainability, competitiveness as some of the key principles for the Industry Digital Evolution, multidisciplinary competences collaborate to design and develop resilient solutions based on data and digital technologies. Impacts are evident in the organizational and infrastructural business structure at different levels, from strategic to operational settings. The 6th edition of IDE conference aims to provide an interactive environment for discussing ideas, experiences, emerging trends, technological drivers, issues and solutions in the modern economy. An engaging dialogue will be established including international speakers and experts coming from academics and industries of different sectors. To achieve such objective, an immersive three-days event is structured in accordance with six inspiring sessions: Safety and Security, Critical Infrastructure, Digital Health, Food Innovation, Industry, Cultural and Creative Industry. The conference will stimulate new collaborations and strengthen relationships, useful for creating opportunities and shaping the future of industry.
This session will focus on the critical role that data and services play in securing industrial infrastructure and how modern technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning can help. Attendees will learn about successful implementations of these technologies in industrial settings and leave with insights on how to leverage AI and ML for enhanced resilience in their own organizations.
This conference session features talks from experts in infrastructure management ranging from digital twin definition to digital asset management, cyber-physical risk management and energy optimization. The panel discussion will also address the most effective strategies, methodologies and technologies for protecting the infrastructural domain from the major threats in the digital world.
The session focuses on the exploration of new digital technological solutions and new enabled care services fostering humans’ health. Leading and understanding innovation in Digital Health, encompassing Electronic Health and Mobile Health, has huge potentiality of increasing well-being and the industrial subsistence in every associated sector.
This session focuses on the agri-food industry with the aim of discussing operational scenarios deriving from the current sustainability challenges. Global population growth, climate change, food safety, waste land, labour exploitation, pesticide run-off, and many others require the agri-food businesses new ways of thinking: leveraging on new methods and technologies it is possible to develop new knowledge and to exploit it through innovations. According to this perspective, the agri-food digitalization process represents a radical innovation capable of leading the production systems change toward new environmental, social and economic value.
This session will provide a comprehensive overview of emerging industrial and technological trends for supporting companies in facing challenging issues and evolutionary paths. By integrating key enabling technologies into business activities and systems, companies can rely on data-driven solutions to reveal advanced insights, develop novel knowledge, support operations, better manage business performance, leading to shape the future of industry.
This session focuses on the digital evolution in CCIs. CCIs need to be aware of all the opportunities offered by digitisation to innovate products and services and to create new types of partnerships between industry sectors and educational organisations.
• 10:00 - 10:30 ~ Plenary Session Introduction: Prof. Andrea Bondavalli - Università degli Studi di Firenze
• 10:30 - 10:50 ~ Leonardo Carcagnì - London Stock Exchange Group
• 10:50 - 11:10 ~ Francesco Brancati -Resiltech
• 11:40 - 12:00 ~ Marcello Gatto/Anna Debora Centonze -Porsche Engineering
• 12:00 - 12:20 ~ Marco Biagini -Ministero della Difesa
• 12:20 - 12:40 ~ Simona Turco -Deep Blue
• 14:40 - 15:10 ~ Plenary Session Introduction: Danilo Caivano - Università di Bari
• 15:10 - 15:30 ~ Pasquale Ferrante - Italferr
• 15:30 - 15:50 ~ Franco Stivali - Crew
• 15:50 - 16:10 ~ Marco Mottola - Acquedotto Pugliese
• 16:40 - 17:00 ~ Stefano Mellina - Famas System
• 17:00 - 17:20 ~ Giampiero Astuti - We Build
• 17:20 - 17:40 ~ Filippo Tanzi - AICOM
• 9:45 - 10:15 ~ Plenary Session Introduction: Alessandro Sannino - Università del Salento
• 10:15 - 10:35 ~ Domenico Centrone - Celery
• 10:35 - 10:55 ~ Pierluigi Santoro - Signify
• 10:55 - 11:15 ~ Andrea Lippolis - Vita Meals
• 11:45 - 12:05 ~ Tommaso Galiotta - Cantine San Marzano
• 12:05 - 12:35 ~ Plenary Session Introduction: Prof. Ernesto Damiani - Università degli Studi di Milano
• 12:35 - 12:55 ~ Luigi Morgese - Medtronic
• 12:55 - 13:15 ~ Guido Panfili - Almawave
• 14:45 - 15:05 ~ Mario De Lucia - DXC Technology
• 15:05 - 15:25 ~ Giuseppe Ieva - Lutech
• 15:25 - 15:45 ~ Francesco Fera - ARESS
• 16:15 - 16:35 ~ Bruno Milani - Almaviva
• 16:35 - 16:55 ~ Davide Guerri - Dedalus
• 16:55 - 17:15 ~ Davide Gindro - SOL Group
• 9:45 - 10:15 ~ Plenary Session Introduction: Prof. Sergio Terzi - Politecnico di Milano
• 10:15 - 10:35 ~ Paolo Paganelli - Present Spa
• 10:35 - 10:55 ~ Massimo Scalvenzi -Leonardo
• 10:55 - 11:15 ~ Francesco Annese -Baker Hughes
• 11:45 - 12:05 ~ Donato Magarielli/Luca Carriere - Avio Aero, a GE Aviation Business
• 12:05 - 12:25 ~ Danilo Cannoletta - Leonardo
• 12:25 - 12:45 ~ Daniele Barone/Luca Cianfarani - Deloitte
• 12:45 - 13:05 ~ Vincenzo Padula - CNH
• 14:35 - 15:05 ~ Plenary Session Introduction: Prof. Salvatore Ammirato - Università della Calabria
• 15:05 - 15:25 ~ Fabio Viola - TuoMuseo e Alfication
• 15:25 - 15:45 ~ Fabio Tolledi - Astragali Teatro
• 16:15 - 16:35 ~ Michelangelo Cianciulli - Acca
• 16:35 - 16:55 ~ Alessandro Rossetti - Remira Italia
• 16:55 - 17:15 ~ Cinzia Lagioia - Distretto Produttivo Puglia Creativa
A place in the heart of Lecce cityHILTON GARDEN HILL, Lecce, Italy
30+ Industrial CompaniesRegister now
Networking OpportunityDo not miss it
• Small: one-day attendance €460.00 (excluding VAT) It includes Conference registration fee, 2 coffee breaks, 1 light lunch, conference kit; Social Event or Gala Dinner. • Medium: two-days attendance €540.00 (excluding VAT) It includes Conference registration fee, 2 coffee breaks/day, 1 light lunch/day, conference kit; Social Event and Gala Dinner. • Large: three-days attendance €580.00 (excluding VAT) It includes the Conference registration fee, 2 coffee breaks/day, 1 light lunch/day, conference kit; Social Event and Gala Dinner.
GESTIONI ALBERGHIERE SRL Bank: UNICREDIT SPA, Via Nicolò Foscarini 2, 73100 – Lecce IBAN Number: IT88S0200816008000106631057 B.I.C. SWIFT: UNCRITM1E53 Purpose of the payment (mandatory): enter "IDE Conference 2023", SURNAME and the type of invoice you want between INVOICE DATA and SIMPLE TAX RECEIPT * Please send the payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org