5th Conference on
Digital Transformation is increasingly affecting today's industrial domain. Large companies and SMEs, together with research centres, are collaborating to develop, apply and innovate their organisational and infrastructure assets with new digital solutions designed with accuracy, insight, and focus on overcoming industrial problems. Competitiveness is closely linked to cost management and resource allocation in new practices that push organisations to leverage their resilience and anti-fragility skills. IDE 2022 aims at providing three exciting days of discussion and debate between experts from different industries with the objective of sharing technological experiences, as well as problems and solutions that have fostered the current competitive scenario. Speakers from academia and industry share the stage in five sections covering different industry domains. Experiences emerging from research and practice will be contaminated and evolve into new opportunities and ideas. This year’s edition is funded under the project EBIT (Ecosystems for BusIness Transformation) co-financed by the European Union under the instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance (IPA II). During the conference and in cooperation with associated events in Bari and Tirana, an innovative cross-border hub for industrial and scientific networking in the South Adriatic will be created to define and launch new projects and collaborations.
This project is co-financed by the European Union under the Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance (IPA II) This website has been produced with the financial assistance of the Interreg IPA CBC Italy-Albania-Montenegro Programme. The contents of this website are the sole responsibility of University of Salento and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union and of the Interreg IPA CBC Italy-Albania-Montenegro Programme Authorities.
The objective of this section is to provide a discussion on the topic of intelligent integration of data and services to ensure high levels of security and safety. Digital solutions based on advanced technologies (such as machine learning and artificial intelligence) play a key role in preserving safety and security, enabling the implementation of optimisation mechanisms for organisational resilience.
The section focuses on the exploration of new technological solutions fostering humans, plants and animals health in a sharing ecosystem where the topics of climate change, food policies, public health and cultural diversity co-exist. Leading and understanding innovation in One Health has huge potentiality of increasing well-being and the industrial subsistence in every associated sectors.
This section aims to explore how industry of any sector are facing the digital challenges and make investments to extract more and more information and knowledge from their products and machines data. IoT, Big Data and AI integrated with the company systems are designing new ways of understanding the business and working activities leading to interested future scenarios.
This section focuses on digital asset management, based on innovative tools and methodologies in order to handle infrastructures during their whole life cycle. Addressing the complexity of topics like cyber-physical risk management and optimization of energy and resource consumption will shape the future of the digital solutions needed in this field.
This section focus on sharing innovative digital solutions that have shaped the ICC sector in the last years facing the crisis and preparing to a new future. A world surrounded by ICC is fascinating, creates new ways of thinking, leads to seeing things from a different point of view and generating a creative thinking that can have a positive impact on others businesses.
• 14:30 - 14:45 ~ Plenary Session Introduction: Prof. Andrea Bondavalli - Università degli Studi di Firenze
• 14:45 - 15:25 ~ KEYNOTE: Andràs PATARICZA - University of Budapest
• 15:25 - 15:45 ~ Simona Turco - Deep Blue
• 16:15 - 16:35 ~ Massimo Lucarelli - Bitdefender
• 16:35 - 16:55 ~ Leonardo Carcagnì - London Stock Exchange
• 16:55 - 17:15 ~ Francesco Brancati - Resiltech
• 09:30 - 09:45 ~ Plenary Session Introduction: Prof. Ernesto Damiani - Università degli Studi di Milano Statale
• 09:45 - 10:25 ~ KEYNOTE: Giancarlo Logroscino - Università degli Studi di Bari
• 10:25 - 10:45 ~ Davide Guerri - Dedalus
• 10:45 - 11:05 ~ Giovanni Gorgoni - ARESS Puglia
• 11:35 - 11:55 ~ Chiara Saponaro - SOL
• 11:55 - 12:15 ~ Nino Storelli - Medtronic
• 12:15 - 12:35 ~ Fulvio Conti - Almaviva
• 12:35 - 12:55 ~ Jonatan Maggesi, Samira Maghool - Università degli Studi di Milano
• 14:30 - 14:45 ~ Plenary Session Introduction: Prof. Sergio Terzi - Politecnico di Milano
• 14:45 - 15:25 ~ KEYNOTE: Sam Anand - University of Cincinnati
• 15:25 - 15:45 ~ Massimo Scalvenzi - Leonardo
• 16:15 - 16:35 ~ Daniele Gulmini - Avio Aero, Stefano Picco - EKA
• 16:35 - 16:55 ~ Francesco Del Greco - Haier Europe
• 16:55 - 17:15 ~ Alfredo Maria Garibaldi, Gianluca Pastena - Deloitte
• 17:15 - 17:35 ~ Vito Martina, Giulia Marcozzi - CNH Industrial
• 17:35 - 17:55 ~ Yoanna Genova - Unicredit
• 09:30 - 09:45 ~ Plenary Session Introduction: Prof.ssa Barbara Scozzi - Politecnico di Bari
• 09:45 - 10:25 ~ KEYNOTE: Antonio Lioy Politecnico di Torino
• 10:25 - 10:45 ~ Luca Carlino - Seastema Gruppo Fincantieri
• 10:45 - 11:05 ~ Franco Stivali - Ferrovie delle Stato
• 11:35 - 11:55 ~ Stefano Mellina - Famas System
• 11:55 - 12:15 ~ Giampiero Astuti - We Build
• 12:15 - 12:35 ~ Paolo Lanza - Acquedotto Pugliese
• 12.35 – 12.55 ~ Raffaele Della Corte - Critiware
• 14:30 - 14:45 ~ Plenary Session Introduction: Prof. Giovanni Schiuma - LUM; Prof. Antonio Lerro - Università della Basilicata
• 14:45 - 15:25 ~ KEYNOTE: Janos Keresnyei - Cultural Innovation Competence Centre Association
• 15:25 - 15:45 ~ Anna Zo - Music Innovation Hub
• 16:15 - 16:35 ~ Gaetano Contento - Never Before Italia
• 16:35 - 16:55 ~ Salvatore De Caro - SAP Italia
• 16:55 - 17:15 ~ Raffaele Di Fuccio - Serious game Factory srl
A place in the heart of the Salento landscapeACAYA GOLF RESORT & SPA, Lecce, Italy
30+ Industrial CompaniesRegister now
Networking OpportunityDo not miss it
IDE2022 Conference participation is free of charge but registration is compulsory. Please, fill in the form below. You have time until September 8, 2022.
Important Notice: 1. Registration is subject to availabilty. You will receive an email of confirmation of your registration. 2. Cancellation will be accepted until 12 September 2022