4th Conference on
The last year has proven the sense of resilience in overall all companies and organizations, destroying prior concepts and behaviours, creating new opportunities and increasing the relevant role of technology in daily life. Companies have faced unimaginable challenges able to redesign practice in product development, processes management and work habits. The digital transformation started some years ago, has now increased its role in defining new scenarios of competition involving actors with complementary skills. Furthermore, the importance of topics such as climate change, environmental sustainability and digital technologies for society has been underlined by the EU’s strategies for achieving climate neutrality by 2050 and by the European Commission Programme for 2019–2024, which lists ‘A European Green Deal’ and ‘A Europe fit for the digital age’ among its six priorities. With this view, the term ‘Green IT’ is more and more used to identify the point of connection between the domain of information technology (IT) and studies of environmental issues' change and enhance people’s lives and to provide a smart and sustainable built environment for citizens. In this context, Industry Digital Evolution (IDE) is a current and continuous process of corporate change supported by a highly innovative strategic and multidisciplinary vision focused on the combination of different organizational, technological and cultural variables, in order to make companies more competitive and resilient. The new edition of IDE 2021 "Building a resilient and sustainable transformation in key domains for fostering international competition" Conference wants to provide a two days of discussion and comparison among different sectors for sharing technological experiences that have fostered the current competitive scenario. Industry, Healthcare, Critical Infrastructure and Food & Environment are the key domains explored in this year event. Cross contamination can lead future actions and innovation, leading the generation of new ideas and the creation of both promising initiatives by workers and both research projects and studies by the Academia.
CHAIR: Prof. Sergio Terzi
Politecnico di Milano
The focus of the session is to highlight current and future technological and digital innovations, including challenges and opportunities, for fostering competitiveness and profitability in industry. Methodologies and advanced digital technologies should be discussed to support businesses in their digitization roadmap.
CHAIR: Prof. Ernesto Damiani
Università degli Studi di Milano Statale
This session focuses on the integration of new technologies with new requirements and emerging issues in the context of health management systems. Experts will share their knowledge about scientific state-of-the-art proposals, as well as practical solutions and project implementation.
CHAIR: Prof. Andrea Bondavalli
Università degli Studi di Firenze
The session explores the challenges of the management of critical infrastructures in connected environments, highlighting the critical issues and the countermeasures to be implemented. Technological methods and tools are discussed, for improving their efficiency and effectiveness while guaranteeing safety and security.
CHAIR: Prof. Pierpaolo Pontrandolfo
Politecnico di Bari
The session focus on global population growth, climate change, food safety, waste land, labor exploitation, pesticide run-off, and many others that require new ways of thinking, and the most usual strategies to establish new methods and advances in developing new knowledge and exploiting it through innovations.
• 09:15-09:30 ~ Plenary Session Introduction: Prof. Sergio Terzi / Prof. Monica Rossi / Dott. Claudio Sassanelli - Politecnico di Milano
• 09:30-10:10 ~ KEYNOTE: Yacine Ouzrout - University Lumiere Lyon 2
• 10:10-10:40 ~ Alberto Riccabone - Avio aero - GE aviation
• 10:40-11:10 ~ Luca Sebastiani - SEASTEMA
• 11:30-12:00 ~ Valentina Rega / Davide Mannone - BOSCH Tecnologie Diesel CodeArchitect
• 12:00-12:30 ~ Oronzo Lucia / Paola Olivieri - FAMECCANICA Group
• 12:30-13:00 ~ Danilo Cannoletta - LEONARDO
• 14:30-14:45 ~ Plenary Session Introduction: Prof. Ernesto Damiani - Università degli Studi di Milano Statale
• 14:45-15:25 ~ KEYNOTE: Jacques Demongeot - University of Grenoble Alpes
• 15:25-15:55 ~ Alberto Rainer - CNR-NANOTEC
• 16:15-16:45 ~ Paolo Ceravolo - Università degli Studi di Milano Statale
• 16:45-17:15 ~ Davide Guerri - DEDALUS
• 17:15-17:45 ~ Davide Gindro - SOL Group
• 17:45-18:15- ~ Giovanni Gorgoni - AReSS
• 09:15-09:30 ~ Plenary Session Introduction: Prof. Andrea Bondavalli - Università degli Studi di Firenze
• 09:30-10:10 ~ KEYNOTE: Henrique Madeira - Universidade de Coimbra
• 10:10-10:40 ~ Daniele Munari / Alfredo Maria Garibaldi - DELOITTE
• 10:40-11:10 ~ Nicoletta Antonias / Daniela Aprea - ITALFERR
• 11:30-12:00 ~ Francesco Del Greco - Autostrade per l’Italia
• 12:00-12:30 ~ Maria Teresa Meo / Luigi Mazzarella / Francesca Moscara - NARDÒ TECHNICAL CENTER
• 12:30-13:00 ~ Alessia Golfetti - DEEP BLUE
• 14:30-14:45 ~ Plenary Session Introduction: Prof. Pierpaolo Pontrandolfo - Politecnico di Bari
• 14:45-15:25 ~ KEYNOTE: Riccardo Valentini - Università degli Studi della Tuscia - Fondazione CMCC
• 15:25-15:55 ~ Teodoro Miano / Vincenzo Verrastro- Università degli Studi di Bari CIHEAM Bari
• 16:15-16:45 ~ Carlo Leardi - TETRA PAK Packaging Solutions
• 16:45-17:15 ~ Francesca Maggi - Data Protection Officer
• 17:15-17:45 ~ Eugenio Parente - Università degli Studi della Basilicata
• 17:45-18:15- ~ Antonello Aiello - PLANETEK ITALIA srl
• 18:15-18:45- ~ Francesco Brancati - ResilTech
A Venue in the old townOfficine Cantelmo, Lecce, Italy
30+ Industrial CompaniesRegister now
Networking OpportunityDo not miss it
The IDE Scientific Committee has asked all IDE2021 Conference organisers to ensure that their venues and events strictly comply with the health and safety measures and social distancing regulations prescribed by the Italian National Health Authority in relation to the Covid-19 pandemic. Members of the public are required to strictly adhere to all of the health and safety measures and social distancing regulations prescribed by the individual Conference venue that they are visiting, and event that they are attending. Please note that due to the evolving circumstances concerning Covid-19, events in the Conference programme may be subject to change at short notice.
REGISTERING TO IDE2021 IS EASY! 1. FILL IN the fields in the Registration Form below 2. Click SEND 3. PAY the Registration Fee in order to finalize your participation
The Registration Fee is €366.00 (inc. VAT) and includes: - Access to Conference live streaming - Digital Certificate of Attendance Those attending in person will also get: - Conference Kit - Buffet Meals (4 coffee breaks and 2 light lunches) - Participation in the IDE2021 Socially-distanced Dinner Party
* Please note that: - The Registration Fee is intended per person. - In the event the IDE Scientific Committee must cancel the Conference due to unforeseen circumstances, the organisers will refund the cost of registration. However, the organisers does not assume responsibility for any additional costs, charges, or expenses; to include, charges made for travel and lodging. - Italy's Covid-19 ‘Certificazione Verde’ (or ‘Green Certificate’ health pass) is required in order to access all the IDE Conference venues. Please find more information here: https://www.dgc.gov.it/web.
Pay your Registration Fee of €366.00 to IDE2021 by bank transfer to: Soc coop p.a. Officine cantelmo Bank: Banca Sella Viale De Pietro 3 Lecce IBAN Number: IT65M0326816002052261296400 BIC/SWIFT: SELBIT2BXXX Purpose of the payment (mandatory): Registration to the IDE Conference 2021